Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 (6 ounce) cans solid white tuna, drained and chunked
- 1⁄2 cup bell peppers or 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 pita pockets
- In a medium bowl, stir together first three ingredients.
- Mix with mayonnaise and orange juice.
- Stuff pita with lettuce and tuna mix.
i wasn't crazy about this i like my tuna with a bit of bite. too sweet. i added salt and pepper, pickles and 1 tbs of pickle juice, also mustard and onions