Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is a staple in our house. Inexpensive, easy, readily available and filling. What more could a house full of boys want? We think it tastes better with tuna packed in oil.
- 1 lb rotini pasta or 1 lb other pastas
- 2 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped bell peppers
- 1 -2 cup mayonnaise (I have no clue)
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain & rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients.
- Add pasta.
This made a pretty nice tuna salad. I enjoyed the flavor of the dill!
My husband and I both loved this recipe. So simple and so delicious. Thanks.