Tuna Pasta Salad
photo by Nif_H
- Ready In:
- 2 cups mayonnaise (I use half of each) or 2 cups salad dressing (I use half of each)
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 18 ounces light chunk tuna in water, drained
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 4 cups corkscrew macaroni, cooked, drained and cooled
- Mix mayo (or salad dressing), dill weed, pepper, and paprika in a large bowl.
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir together to mix well. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I really liked the crunch of the broccoli, carrots and celery in this! I made 1/3 of the recipe (4 servings) and the portion size is perfect for lunch. I would double the seasoning next time, but leave everything else exactly as listed. I also used half fat mayo. Made for Went to the Market tag game. Thanks *Parsley*! :)
see 1 more reviews