Rogue Red's Note:
I got this recipe off a site and modified it until it was low fat and really tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups button mushrooms, chopped in half
- 2 cups fresh spinach, thinly sliced (you can substitute thawed frozen spinach)
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package pasta, your choice
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 5 ounces low-fat sour cream (you can substitute low fat plain yogurt)
- 2 ounces basil pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- ground black pepper
- 1Add the pasta to a pot of boiling water and cook for 8-10 minutes, until al dente, put aside.
- 2Fry the mushrooms until they stop giving off liquid, put aside.
- 3Heat the sour cream and pesto sauce in a pan until smooth.
- 4Add the spinach and cook for 5 minutes, until spinach is wilted.
- 5Add the pasta, mushrooms, tomatoes, tuna, oregano and lemon juice.
- 6Add salt, pepper and oregano to taste.
- 7Stir and cook gently for 5 minutes, until warmed through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Pasta Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.1
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 43.5 mg
- Sodium 270.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: