Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A light, healthy, and quick dinner!
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- 1 cup penne
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- Cook penne pasta, and toss broccoli in to cook with the pasta. Drain.
- Meanwhile, saute onion, red bell pepper, and garlic in olive oil until onion is translucent.
- Add drained tuna and tomatoes, and saute for three minutes or so.
- Mix in broccoli, penne, and basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.