Recipe by Sue Lau
Great for a budget conscious lunch.
Top Review by jaynedebra
This was very tasty. I try to eat tuna and other fish because I know that it's good for you but I don't care for the taste. This recipe took enough of the fishy taste a way that I don't think I'll have a problem eating tuna now.
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained (packed in water)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon Splenda granular
- salt and pepper (optional)