Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
If you like tuna and want something easy to make, then this is it. My mother always put crushed potato chips on the top of the casserole.
- 1 (12 ounce) package No Yolks egg noodle substitute (No Yolks Extra Broad)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water (drained)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water
- 1⁄4 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄3 white onion (medium size)
- 1 cup reduced-fat potato chips, crushed
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Chop mushrooms and onion.
- Mix pasta, tuna, soup, water, mushrooms, onion in a large bowl.
- Pepper to taste.
- Transfer mixture to non-stick sprayed 11 x 7 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle crushed potato chips evenly over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.