1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Chef Vic #283480's Note:
If you like tuna and want something easy to make, then this is it. My mother always put crushed potato chips on the top of the casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package No Yolks egg noodle substitute (No Yolks Extra Broad)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water (drained)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water
- 1/4 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 white onion (medium size)
- 1 cup reduced-fat potato chips, crushed
- 1Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- 2Preheat oven 350°F.
- 3Chop mushrooms and onion.
- 4Mix pasta, tuna, soup, water, mushrooms, onion in a large bowl.
- 5Pepper to taste.
- 6Transfer mixture to non-stick sprayed 11 x 7 casserole dish.
- 7Sprinkle crushed potato chips evenly over top of casserole.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Noodle & Chips Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.3
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 339.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
No Yolks egg noodle substitute
98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
reduced-fat potato chips