Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from a Cooking Light magazine and is a very tasty change. Makes a lovely lunch item without too much preparation.
- 1⁄2 cup canned artichoke heart, drained and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano (or equivalent in fresh)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can albacore tuna in water, lightly drained and flaked
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 6 tablespoons grated provolone cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Divide evenly among muffin halves; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet and broil 5 ins. from heat for about 4 minutes or until golden brown.