Recipe by Chihuahua Girl
I do not usually like the taste of tuna in any type of salad or casserole. This one, however, has a fantastic flavor.
- 8 ounces shell macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced stuffed green olive
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (6 1/2-7 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- salad greens
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni as directed and drain.
- Rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, blend mayonnaise, oil, lemon juice, green onions, salt, and pepper.
- Add olives, celery, tuna and macaroni.
- Toss lightly and arrange on salad greens.