Recipe by Preacher_in_Kitchen
Found this recipe somewhere on internet. It makes a very moist, succulent tasting salad which can be served on a bed of lettuce or as a sandwich. Great for a warm summer afternoon lunch.
Top Review by ladypit
Nice tuna salad. A lot more work then my traditional "open cans, dump in" method, but more tasty too! I used all fat free mayo and left out the celery as I didn't have any. I do think the banana pepper rings would have been a nice addition but I did not have any. I served this with avocado and baby carrots and it was a good lunch. My only thing is that I thought it had way too much mayo for my taste. I'll probably cut it in half next time. Thanks for a nice lunch treat!
- 1 (12 ounce) can albacore tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (not dried flakes)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup hellmanns light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup regular Hellmanns Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup banana pepper ring, chopped (optional to add zest)