Unmold and serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with tomato slices. From The High Fibre Cookbook for diabetics, by Mabel Cavaiani, R.D.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain tunafish well, break into bite sized pieces and refrigerate.
- 2Dissolve gelatin in water, refrigerate until slightly thickened, add tunafish, onion or chives,pimiento and celery and pour into 4 individual molds.
- 3Refrigerate until firm, using 1/4 of recipe per serving, about 1/2 cup.
- 4food Exchanges per serving- 2 lean meat, Low sodium diets, use as is.
- 5Low cholesterol diets, use as is.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Fish Mold
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.8 mg
- Sodium 194.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 23.5 g