maryL in Canada's Note:
These are very easy and can be made for or by the kids for an after school snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a bowl mix everything except the crescent rolls.
- 3Separate triangles and mold into ungreased muffin cups.
- 4Make sure the dough is up the sides.
- 5Put tuna mixture inside the cups.
- 6Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Cups
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.1
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 280.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls