Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are very easy and can be made for or by the kids for an after school snack.
- 1 can solid white tuna
- 1 can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1⁄3 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellman's)
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl mix everything except the crescent rolls.
- Separate triangles and mold into ungreased muffin cups.
- Make sure the dough is up the sides.
- Put tuna mixture inside the cups.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Added two chopped hard boiled eggs to the tuna salad as I always do. These turned out very well. Will freeze some to have on hand, and will definitely make many times again. Might also make with ham and/or chicken salad. Thank you for this one.
Say!!! This is NOT just for kids!! I made them for lunch ysterday for myself and for my college students. They are in the mist of finals and are in and out at all times. I ate mine fairly hot from the oven and it was really tongue worthy. The rest were kept at room temp.( kinda chilly right now) and the guys just helped themselves throughout the afternoon. Not one was left...and I had made two more batches after I had eaten two myself! They are worth five stars and many more. What a great quick lunch. Thanks for posting this Mary.