Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
Think outside the box. This is a good sandwich to make if you want to break away from the norm. My family loves this. Take your tuna sandwiches to the next level in just minutes!
- 170.09 g can albacore tuna
- 44.37 ml lump crabmeat or 44.37 ml backfin crab meat
- 14.79 ml sweet n' hot honey mustard or 14.79 ml honey dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml diced red onions
- 14.79 ml capers
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml cayenne pepper
- 4.92 ml relish
- sour-dough bread
- 44.37 ml mozzarella cheese
- 29.58 ml butter
- Drain canned tuna.
- Put tuna, crabmeat, capers, red onion, relish, 2 tablespoons of cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Add mayo, mustard, salt, red pepper, black pepper to the bowl.
- Mix ingredients for 1 minute.
- Heat butter in frying pan.
- Take 2-3 spoonfuls and place on the bread. Put the remaining cheese on top of the tuna mixture.
- Place sandwhich in frying pan until bread is toasted on both sides. (About 45 seconds).