Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is great to throw together and put it in the fridge until dinner time. I usually use egg noodles instead of macaroni. I havent ever added the last 3 ingredients I think it tastes just fine without it. Its also easier to melt the cheese and then put it in with the other ingredients.
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, melted, low-fat okay
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green olives
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- -Combine all ingredients in a greased, oven-proof casserole dish.
- -Bake, covered, in 350 degree oven for 35 minutes.
- -Uncover and bake additional 15 minutes.