Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A good freezer recipe when made with a mayo substitute - no pre-cooking needed.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise (or mayo substitute if freezing)
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas and carrots or 1 (15 ounce) can carrots, drained
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 14 ounces tuna, drained (or 2 6oz cans)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all moist ingredients and spices.
- Open canned ingredients, mix gently, then add to moist mixture.
- Bake in casserole dish for 20-30 minutes.
I loved this recipe! It was awesome! The mayo stood out a bit, but otherwise was a great recipe!
I made this for lunch today, I did cook some egg noodles and added to it. I added a can or cream corn to this because it was a little on the dry side. I added 2 cans of vegetables beside the corn. It was fine. When it was almost done I ended up putting some shredded cheese on top.
I tried this and liked it. I did however use fresh peas and fresh brocolli steamed. I'm not a fan of cooked carrot (I like them raw) I did increase the amount and add pasta.