- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 2 (12 ounce) cans tuna
- 2 (12 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can peas
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms (optional)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- >Boil and cook the noodles as the package states.
- > Mix the soup with 1 1/2 cans of water until it's a thick, but creamy consistency ( about 10 minutes).
- > Add the 2 cans of tuna and simmer for 10 minutes.
- >Add in the noodles, peas and mushrooms.
- >Combine all ingredients together, and serve.