Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my favorite things to make. It's quick and easy. Everyone always loves it and there is always leftovers.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bring water to a boil then add egg noodles. cook 8-10 minutes or as directed on package.
- In a large bowl mix together the cream of mushroom, tuna and peas.
- Drain the noodles and add them to the tuna mixture. Stir well.
- Pour into a 13"x9" inch glass pan.
- Sprinkle grated cheese then crushed potato chips on top of casserole.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.