- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in vegetable oil, drained
- 1 cup mashed potatoes (instant or fresh)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and flake tuna and put in mixing bowl.
- Add mashed potatoes, spices and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Form into patties and place on a baking sheet covered in baking paper and sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, turning patties halfway through the time.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and mayo.
- I usually make this with leftover mashed potatoes or make a huge batch and serve them on the side.