Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Kids love to make and eat these. A change from tuna salad. Perfect for lunch box.
Make and share this Tuna Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Drain and flake tuna and put in mixing bowl.
- Add mashed potatoes, spices and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Form into patties and place on a baking sheet covered in baking paper and sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, turning patties halfway through the time.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and mayo.
- I usually make this with leftover mashed potatoes or make a huge batch and serve them on the side.
The taste was alright, it wasn't that difficult to make but next time I think i'll settle just for a plain tuna sandwich