Recipe by threeovens
I am talking about the furry kind. The ladies just love these and they are quick and easy to make.
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 5 ounces tuna in vegetable oil, undrained
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oats, cornmeal, flour and the herbs.
- Use a blender or food processor to puree the tuna, oil, water and egg.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the puree; stir until combined.
- Use a 1 inch cookie scooper to pack the dough, then place on the prepared cookie sheet (I just use my hands to compress and try to make them all about the same size).
- Bake for 25 minutes; cool on a wire rack.