1/1 Photo of Tuna Bites for Dogs
I am talking about the furry kind. The ladies just love these and they are quick and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together oats, cornmeal, flour and the herbs.
- 3Use a blender or food processor to puree the tuna, oil, water and egg.
- 4Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the puree; stir until combined.
- 5Use a 1 inch cookie scooper to pack the dough, then place on the prepared cookie sheet (I just use my hands to compress and try to make them all about the same size).
- 6Bake for 25 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Bites for Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.1
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 25.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g