Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Family Circle magazine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced red onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (19 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed, drained and coarsely mashed
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 6 sun-dried tomato tortillas or 6 plain flour tortillas or 6 spinach tortillas
- carrot sticks, and
- cucumber, sticks, for serving
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, red onion, salt and black pepper. Whisk in olive oil; set aside.
- Place beans, tuna, tomatoes and parsley in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over bean and tuna mixture; stir gently.
- Place 3/4 cup bean mixture on one side of 1 tortilla and tightly roll the wrap. Cut in half on the diagonal.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients; Serve with carrot and cucumber.
I just finished eating this wrap, & I'm sorry to say that this was very bland, even with a sun-dried tomato tortilla. I went by the directions, & the overwhelming flavor was parsley. It needs something like an addition of vinegar or mustard. I would not make this again. I will force myself to eat what's left of it for the rest of the week:(