Recipe by JCrosgrey
Like the name says.... if you have never made homemade pizza dough, you will find this recipe simple and delicious! you'll probably never order a pizza again!!
Top Review by TreeSquirrel
Easy and yummy! I added some garlic and parsley salt as well as a sprinkling of basil to the dough for extra flavor. Definitely my turn-to pizza dough recipe. Thanks for posting!
- 3 -4 cups flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons quick-rising yeast (or one packet)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- In another large bowl mix milk, water and butter, and microwave for 1 minute.
- Add to dry ingredients, adding more flour as needed to form elastic dough.
- Knead and let rise for about an hour. Knead and roll out onto baking stone or pizza pan.
- Cover with sauce, or Italian salad dressing, and top with favourite toppings.
- Bake at 450 F until golden brown.