Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from a recipe chat board. The recipe calls for 6 packets Splenda.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 6 teaspoons Splenda granular
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- How to Prepare:.
- Beat peanut butter into cream cheese with 2 packs Splenda, 1/2 teaspoons of the unsweetened cocoa and almond flavored extract if using.
- Refrigerate mixture until firm.
- Slightly dampen hands and pinch off a marble sized piece of the cheese mixture and roll into a ball. Do this with the rest of the cheese.
- Freeze for 30 minutes in a single layer on wax paper.
- Mix remaining Splenda and cocoa.
- Place in a gallon sized zipper bag and add frozen cream cheese balls. Shake gently to coat.
- Store in refrigerator in a single layer to prevent sticking.