I found this on line. I had just purchashed a truffle came up with a couple of recipes went on a search to see how to store them. And came to this wonderful sight whatscookingamerica.net
- Simmer potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water (enough cold water to cover by at least 2 inches) about 20 to 30 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork; remove from heat and drain.
- Mash potatoes with a potato masher or ricer until there are no lumps.
- Add half and half; blend well (the amount of liquid needed may vary, so add slowly until potatoes are fluffy and still have body).
- Add butter, cream cheese and truffle oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve topped with shaved truffles, if desired.