Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a very interesting and different smoothie! If you are looking for something different, you've found your match! ;-)
- 4 bags green tea
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 5 ice cubes
- 3⁄4 cup mango, chunks
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- 3⁄4 cup sliced banana
- 1 cup cold orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- First you will need to bring the water to a boil and then pour 1/2 of it over your tea bags.
- Steep for 4 minutes; remove and then squeeze the tea bags.
- Allow to cool by adding 1/2 of your ice, bringing it up to one cup.
- Pour your tea mixture into the blender along with mango chunks, pineapple, banana slices, orange juice, milk, remaining ice, lime juice and honey.
- Blend until smooth and serve immediately!
This is just wonderful! In place of the orange juice I used peach juice because I had just made Fresh as a Peach Moisturizer recipe #59373 which was also wonderful. Thanks for a 5 star smoothie!