Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a nice cool blend of spicy and sweet - this can be used as a garnish for chicken or fish, on chips, or whatever else you can think of.
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple, diced
- 1⁄4 cup papaya, diced
- 1⁄4 cup mango, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 small red chili pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons passion fruit puree
- 1⁄2 cup diced macadamia nuts
- Blend all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours to allow flavors to blend.