Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Have not tried this recipe yet. This is one of my favourite pizza's from Boston Pizza.
Make and share this Tropical Chicken Pizza from Boston Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- pizza dough, of your choice
- 59.14 ml alfredo sauce
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, Grated
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, Grated
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, Chopped
- Frank's red hot sauce, To Taste
- 118.29 ml bacon, finely chopped uncooked
- 269.32 g can pineapple tidbits
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees Celcius.
- Take the Pizza Dough and cover it evenly with the Alfredo Sauce.
- Mix the Cheddar and Mozerella Cheese and spread evenly over the sauce.
- Cover cooked Chopped Chicken with Hot sauce.
- Place the chopped chicken over the cheese.
- Place the pineapple and chopped bacon on top of the pizza.
- Place the pizza in the oven and cook until the bacon is cooked.
This is close to the real thing. The only thing different I would do is precook the bacon and onions
this is great! We went home and made this too after eating one at Boston's. We didn't add the hot sauce and it was good without too, depends on your tastes. The bacon needs to be an especially smoky type for the pizza to taste most like Boston's.
I loved Boston's when we had one in Papillion, NE. And actually this was my favorite pizza from there. I was excited to find this recipe! I made this and it tasted exactly how I remembered it! It does have a kick to it, so if you're not one for spicy food this wouldn't be for you! Thank you for posting this recipe!