Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the cookbook "Fairlands Favorites"--this is an interesting and different pasta salad. Good for potlucks. Allow time for marinating--preferably overnight.
- 1 can artichoke heart, drained and chopped
- 1 can black olives, sliced and chopped
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- 1 can bamboo shoot
- 1 can water chestnut
- 2 zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 lb pasta (fussilli,tricolor rotini,or shells)
- 1 -2 package ranch dressing (kind you add milk to)
- 1 bottle Wishbone Italian dressing
- Cook pasta;drain.
- Add other ingredients.
- Sprinkle one package of Ranch-style dressing over pasta and mix.
- Cover with Wishbone dressing.
- Marinate overnight.
- Check for flavor and add more dry dressing if it tastes bland.
- You can also add other optional ingredients such as red peppers, celery, carrots, walnuts, etc.
- Good for potlucks.
Love it!!! I made this pasta for our Sunday dinner for this Memorial Day camping weekend (sides were my job), and everyone loved it! I will be emailing it to a cousin & an aunt today! Thanks for the fun salad (LOVE THE COLORS!)