Bow Tie Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) box bow tie pasta
- 5 -6 tomatoes, seeded & diced
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- salt & pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Toss tomatoes, cucumber,black olives, olive oil, garlic, basil and salt and pepper.
- In large bowl, gently toss the pasta with the tomato mixture and Mozzarella cheese.
- Chill for 2-3 hours so flavors can blend.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in a small town in the Seacoast area of NH. I work as an Administrative Assistant for the Chief of Police. I enjoy trying out new recipes and have a cookbook collection. I also love to visit the Casino's in Connecticut whenever I get a chance.