Recipe by she who can not cook
Taken from the pound cake recipe. Its chocolate inside, on the top, and on the top of that.
- 112 g butter
- 112 g caster sugar
- 112 g self raising flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 50 g chocolate, for home baking
- 100 g chocolate, for home baking
- 25 g chocolate, flavoured strands
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and the sugar until pale.
- Add eggs a bit at a time; mix well.
- Stir in sieved flour.
- Stir in 50g chocolate (melted in the microwave).
- Spoon mix into 12 bun tin paper cases.
- Cook in a preheated oven 180c or gas mark 4 for 25 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Then melt the other chocolate in the microwave and pour on top of cakes (will go all over the place).
- Top with strands.
- When fully cool, pop in a air-tight tin.
- Can multiply by 4 or 2--4 will get you 48 cakes, 2 will get you 24.