Recipe by YummySmellsca
Amazingly soft and gooey peanut butter cookies are loaded with chopped peanut butter cookies, mini chocolate chips and peanut butter morsels.
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1⁄2 cup oat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (omit if using salted peanut butter)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter morsels
- 1⁄2 cup chopped Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 1⁄3 cup mini chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a cookie baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, beat together oil, brown sugar, honey, egg and vanilla until combined.
- Beat in peanut butter.
- Mix in flours, baking soda and salt (if using) until just combined.
- Fold in peanut butter morsels, Nutter Butters and mini chocolate chips.
- Form into balls and place on the baking sheet 2" apart.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Cool on the sheet.