Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is the Brownies for Dummies version, so simple but really good!
Make and share this Triple Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- milk, amount as indicated in pudding directions
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- confectioners' sugar
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Whisk in cake mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 15- x 10- x 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 30 to 35 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired.
These brownies are too good and too easy to taste like “mix” anything; they’re really rich and chocolatey! I added 2 cups of nuts to mine, and ½ t. of vanilla. Didn’t have a 15- x 10- x 1 pan, so I used a 13 x 9 x 2 pan, and just baked a good bit longer until the top sprung back when touched. They turned out great, with my pan it made 24 generous-size brownies. These would be a fun and easy kid’s project, and a great way to involve small children who like to “help out” with the cooking.
These were the best brownies I have ever made. I usually do the box mix thing, but no more. Only 3 ingredients, and super easy to make, does it get any easier than that? Oh, and I fogot to mention, I served them to my grandparents, and 3 of their guests, and I had to give the recipe out to each one of them. I will definately be making these again, but I'm not sharing next time!
Yummy! I gave this recipe to a co-worker of mine, and she brought a batch to work the next day. Everyone was asking her for the recipe!