Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this when creating a nightcap using what I had on hand in my bar at that time. I used 1/2 shot of Chambord, but you might wish to increase that to a full shot if you want a stronger raspberry flavor.
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup (I use Hershey's)
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor (or more, if preferred)
- 1⁄2 ounce Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce white chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker, and shake vigorously.
- Pour into cordial or cocktail glass.
I'm with Charlotte J! What's not to like with this chocolately raspberry goodness?! I had to make a double because I didn't have a small enough glass to photo this. Well....sounded good to me. :lol: Thanks NWG for a great late afternoon treat. Made for your Football win - congrats again! :D
Really? What is NOT to like about this cocktail? It has all my favorite liqueurs in it. I made this for Zaar World Tour 8 for the Bistro Babes team.