Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from an edition of Good Taste magazine.
Make and share this Triple Choc Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup self raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed firmly
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 120 g unsalted butter
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Pre heat oven to 180°C.
- Melt dark chocolate and butter on medium heat.
- Set aside when smooth and cool for 5 minutes.
- Sift flour and cocoa into large bowl, stir in brown sugar.
- Make well in centre and stir in cooed choc mixture.
- Add eggs and choc chips and stir till combined.
- Roll heaped tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- Place on trays and flatten with your fingers.
- Bake 15 - 18 minutes.
These are so good! A chocolate lover's dream. You can't eat just one! I will make these again. Thanks for sharing.
These are really yummy morsels and my son Dominick loved them (he really wanted me to say that!). I didn't enjoy the texture much after I added the butter and rolled the first batch so I stuck the dough in the fridge while baking and that seemed to decrease the buttery goodness all over my hands as I was forming into balls which I much appreciated. These hardly spread at all on me and gave me many more than the 24 stated cookies.
OMG, Kate, what are you trying to do to me?! These cookies are absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS!!! They are rich, decadent, full of chocolate and super addictive. All things that make for a very dangerous recipe! ;) Mmmm, what a lovely way of making cookies and also easy and quite fast. I found your ingredient amounts and directions perfect and did change only the amount of sugar used (used only 1/2 cup), but thats due to personal taste preference. I ended up with 33 chunky cookies. THANKS SO MUCH for sharing this gem of a recipe with us, Kate! Ill surely make it again! Made and reviewed for Ed'n#8-Make My Recipe September 09.