1/3 Photos of Triple Cheese Omelet
One of my favorite things to eat for either breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 44.37 ml cottage cheese with chives
- 29.58 ml grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 14.79 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a small bowl, mix together the cheeses; set aside.
- 2In a bowl, whisk the eggs, water, salt, and pepper.
- 3Heat an 8-inch nonstick skillet (or omelet pan) over medium heat.
- 4Add butter to skillet; swirl pan to coat the bottom of pan.
- 5When butter foams, pour in egg mixture all at once.
- 6Let set until edges start to cook; with a spatula, gently lift edges of mixture and tilt skillet to allow uncooked egg mixture to flow underneath.
- 7Continue to do this until the top is almost dry.
- 8Spoon filling over one half of the omelet.
- 9Fold the other side over to cover.
- 10Let stand a few seconds to the cheese can melt.
- 11Transfer to a warmed plate and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Cheese Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.9
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 678.7 mg
- Sodium 489.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cottage cheese with chives