Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Better Homes and Gardens
Make and share this Triple Berry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
- 3 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup cream of coconut
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, tossed
- In a large bowl, toss together lettuce, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries.
- If desired, cover and chill for up to 1 hour.
- For the dressing: in a small bowl, whisk together cream of coconut, lemon juice, water, mustard, and ginger.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper; if desired, cover and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, pour dressing over lettuce mixture; gently toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
Although I did cut the salad ingredient amounts back by half, I left the dressing amounts the same, then served the dressing on the side because I like just a very little, while my other half is pretty generous with salad dressing! Two very happy people here as we thoroughly enjoyed this deliciously flavorful salad! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block recipe tag]