Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this for the first "Murder Mystery" dinner party I attended back in high school. It's a great dessert.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 packet instant cappuccino mix
- 1 angel food cake, torn into pieces
- strawberry, sliced
- Mix together all ingredients except for the instant cappucino mix and fruit. Layer the filling with the fruit.
- Sprinkle each layer with the instant cappucino.
Great Recipe!! I bought the cappuccino mix, but forgot to use it. I have made this twice and had to pass out the recipe each time. Thanks for sharing
This was DEEELICIOUS. I omitted the cappucino mix as i didn't have any. I made a HUGE bowl for a family dessert and it was almost gone. The last little leftover was eaten as a late night snack. We will DEFINITELY make this again.
I printed this out the last week in june to make for an office birthday party---since then I have made it 6 times---blueberries and strawberries for 4th of july, just strawberries, fresh berries, frozen---you name it and each time it is better then the last time. Everyone loves it I get constant requests for the recipe and great reviews. it has become a family favorite.