Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found this in a Halloween cookbook, I have not tried it yet.
- 12 cups popped corn
- 1 lb bacon, fried crisp,drained and broken into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) can mixed nuts, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
- Combine the popcorn, bacon, nuts and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- Drizzle 1/2 the butter on to the popcorn mixture.
- Sprinkle with half of the cheese and toss.
- Repeat with the butter and cheese.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
Yum,I tried this yesterday to see if I would like to have it for Halloween,(we all sit around having snacks and wait for the trick or treaters) It was VERY GOOD. Thanks for a really good recipe. Darlene Summers