1/1 Photo of Tri Cornered Cream Cheese Cookies With Jam Filling
These look awesome and tastes awesome too.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine sugar, butter and cheese. Beat till light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg; blend well. Add flour and salt. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours for easy handling.
- 2Heat oven to 375°F
- 3On lightly floured surface, roll out half of dough as a time to 1/8 inch thickness (Keep rest of the dough in the fridge for the mean time).
- 4Cut with 2 and a 1/2 inch round cookie cutter. Place one inch apart on UNGREASED cookie sheets.
- 5Spoon 1 tsp jam on center of each round.
- 6To shape into triangles, fold 3 sides without covering jam; pinch corners to seal.
- 7Bake at 375°F for 7 - 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool for 1 minute and remove from baking sheets. Dust with powdered sugar if desired.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tri Cornered Cream Cheese Cookies With Jam Filling
Serving Size: 1 (869 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 760.0
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.1 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 153.5 mg
- Sodium 510.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 40.7 g
- Protein 8.4 g