1/1 Photo of Tre's Strawberry Mousse Pie
Chief Teer's Note:
This is a interesting and wonderful strawberry mousse that my Daughter Silvia loves. She is a strawberry fanatic!
My Private Note
Pie sli ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in saucepan: Let stand for 1 minute to soften.
- 2Stir over low heat until gelitan is dissolved (about 1 minute).
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Place berries, extra fine granulated sugar and gelatin mixture in food processor or blender.
- 5Whirl to puree. Pour into bowl, chill until mixture mounds when dropped from a spoon (1 Hour).
- 6Beat cream and powdered sugar in chilled bowl until soft peaks form.
- 7Stir 1/4 of cream into strawberry puree to lighten mixture.
- 8Fold in remaining cream.
- 9Pour into crust.
- 10Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- 11Cooking time is chill time!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tre's Strawberry Mousse Pie
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.0
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 404.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 48.4 g
- Protein 22.2 g