- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in milk and mix well into a smooth batter.
- Melt butter in 1 1/2 quart baking dish in microwave on high for one minute.
- Pour batter into melted butter.
- Add blueberries on top of batter. (Do not stir.).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- After cooled sprinkle with powdered sugar.