Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a very very traditional soup, the small kids love it without the chile, but the grown up do love it with the chile
- Cook the beans, in the express cooker, put the beans, the water, the onion, and 1 garlic clove.
- Let them get cooked, and soft.
- Take the beans and let them get a little cold. Take them into the blender with the water they cooked in.
- Cut the tortillas in small pieces, and fry them until they are hard.
- In a pot put the beans you just blended, add some chicken broth, and the tortillas and let it boil.
- Cut the cheese in small cubes.
- Cut the chiles in circles.
- Cut the avocado in small cubes as well.
- After the beans with the chicken broth has boiled, add a little salt, if you want.
- Then put some avocado, some chile, cream, and some cheese, in every dish.
- Then add the soup, and enjoy it.
Authentic, Using salt-free I need more spice. Tabasco or