2 hrs 20 mins
Manuel Rios's Note:
This is a very very traditional soup, the small kids love it without the chile, but the grown up do love it with the chile
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the beans, in the express cooker, put the beans, the water, the onion, and 1 garlic clove.
- 2Let them get cooked, and soft.
- 3Take the beans and let them get a little cold. Take them into the blender with the water they cooked in.
- 4Cut the tortillas in small pieces, and fry them until they are hard.
- 5In a pot put the beans you just blended, add some chicken broth, and the tortillas and let it boil.
- 6Cut the cheese in small cubes.
- 7Cut the chiles in circles.
- 8Cut the avocado in small cubes as well.
- 9After the beans with the chicken broth has boiled, add a little salt, if you want.
- 10Then put some avocado, some chile, cream, and some cheese, in every dish.
- 11Then add the soup, and enjoy it.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for traditional bean soup
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.3
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 335.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: