Recipe by katie_cakes
These chocolate truffles require just three ingredients and are sure to please the crowd at any football gathering!
Top Review by LJeffTheChef
These won't save your diet but they are pretty decadent and tasty for three ingredients. Guaranteed crowd pleaser! I used these at a Tailgate Cook-off and won the Dessert Prize. :)
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 ounces approximately vanilla icing
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush Oreos in plastic bag.
- Add Cream Cheese and either knead it in the bag or mix it in a bowl.
- Chill the Oreo mixture in the fridge for 5 minutes to make it easier to handle.
- Roll hunks of mixture into a ball about 1 1/2" wide in your hands, then shape to look like a football.
- Pipe football "laces" on the top each truffle.
- Chill truffles before serving.