Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
These chocolate truffles require just three ingredients and are sure to please the crowd at any football gathering!
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 ounces approximately vanilla icing
- Crush Oreos in plastic bag.
- Add Cream Cheese and either knead it in the bag or mix it in a bowl.
- Chill the Oreo mixture in the fridge for 5 minutes to make it easier to handle.
- Roll hunks of mixture into a ball about 1 1/2" wide in your hands, then shape to look like a football.
- Pipe football "laces" on the top each truffle.
- Chill truffles before serving.
These won't save your diet but they are pretty decadent and tasty for three ingredients. Guaranteed crowd pleaser! I used these at a Tailgate Cook-off and won the Dessert Prize. :)