Recipe by *Asha*
This yummy recipe makes for great lunch or light dinner. You can make it more hardy meal by adding grilled chopped chicken to it. Needs to chill for at least 1 hour.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
SO GOOD, I whipped this up in a minute, the only thing I changed was I added in some garlic powder, salt and pepper to the dressing, and topped it with feta cheese, DH will enjoy this for lunch today, thanks Asha!...Kitten:)
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated chicken-filled tortellini
- 4 cups lettuce leaves, shredded
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain tortellinis as directed on packages.
- Mix lettuce, basil, tomatoes and pepper in medium bowl. Stir in tortellinis.
- Mix oil, vinegar and mustard and toss with tortellini mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour or until chilled.