Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An Italian favorite made easy with instant pudding. You may substitute a homemade vanilla pudding if you desire. Scrumptious! Prep time does not include chill time.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, almonds, flour& coconut.
- Spread on cookie sheet or jelly roll pan and bake at 325 degrees until light brown.
- Stir several times for even browning.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Combine pudding mix and milk.
- Beat according to pudding directions.
- Fold in 3/4 of the container cool whip into pudding and chill overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, Place 1/2 of coconut crumb mixture in bottom of large glass bowl or serving dish.
- Add pudding and top with remaining coconut crumbs.
- or top with rest of cool whip and serve rest of coconut crumbs on the side.