Monica in PA's Note:
An Italian favorite made easy with instant pudding. You may substitute a homemade vanilla pudding if you desire. Scrumptious! Prep time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine brown sugar, butter, almonds, flour& coconut.
- 2Spread on cookie sheet or jelly roll pan and bake at 325 degrees until light brown.
- 3Stir several times for even browning.
- 4Remove from oven and let cool.
- 5Combine pudding mix and milk.
- 6Beat according to pudding directions.
- 7Fold in 3/4 of the container cool whip into pudding and chill overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- 8To serve, Place 1/2 of coconut crumb mixture in bottom of large glass bowl or serving dish.
- 9Add pudding and top with remaining coconut crumbs.
- 10or top with rest of cool whip and serve rest of coconut crumbs on the side.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortoni Pudding Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.6
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.8 mg
- Sodium 480.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 45.8 g
- Protein 7.0 g