Recipe by Roxygirl in Colorado
These are fun & easy to make and provide a nice wrapper for my Special Fried Rice) and chinese meat dishes.
Top Review by Hey Jude
These ARE easy and fun to make, and very different as well. I completely screwed up the first tortilla....I added too much egg to the pan and didn't understand the technique. The second one, I added less egg and then I pushed down the tortilla in the middle and sort of slid it around in the pan in a circle, in an effort to spread the egg around. That worked very well and all the rest of the tortillas came out beautifully. I kept them warm, wrapped in foil, while I made the rest of the batch. We had these with Sauteed mushrooms (#155116) and Chinese Roast Chicken (#135753) but I can see how delicious these would be with fried rice. It was an excellent meal! My only disappointment is that the pic I took of these turned out too blurry to post. I have some leftovers so we'll see how well they reheat and perhaps I'll have some pics from those. Thanks Roxygirl for posting this different, fun and delicious recipe :)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup water, eyeball it
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 8 teaspoons vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon per wrap
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Beat eggs with water and scallions.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil into hot skillet and pour in a little of the egg mixture.
- Add 1 tortilla, cook 30 seconds, then flip.
- Cook 15 seconds, then flip tortilla back and cook 15 seconds longer.
- Remove Frankie wrap from the pan and repeat with remaining ingredients.