Scrambled Egg Tortilla Wraps Aust Ww 5.5 Pts
- Ready In:
- 4 (60 g) flour tortillas
- 3 green shallots, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon chopped red chile
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 60 g low-fat cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Warm the tortillas following the packet instructions.
- Lightly spray a non-stick saucepan with olive oil.
- Add the shallots and chili.
- Cook, stirring, over a medium heat for 2 minutes or until softened.
- Lightly beat the eggs with the milk and season to taste.
- Add to the pan.
- Stir over medium-low heat for 3 minutes or until just set.
- Place the warmed tortillas on serving plates.
- Top with the egg mixture and sprinkle with the cheese and coriander.
- Roll up to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation