Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
What an easy weeknight dinner.
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini, prepared according to package directions, drained
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) packageloose-pack frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1⁄3 cup stir-fry sauce (peanut or garlic flavored)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted cashews or 2 tablespoons peanuts
- HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- STIR in cooked pasta, stir-fry sauce, water, and crushed red pepper; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Sprinkle with nuts just before serving.
This was so fast and easy to make! I left out the red pepper flakes (forgot them) and used seasame seeds instead of peauts or cashews. Great weeknight meal! I will be making this again.
This was certainly quick and easy. I just think I prefer stir frying with fresh vegetables instead of frozen. Also, I found the stir-fry sauce a little salty. My husband thought it could use a flavor boost with fresh ginger, or garlic or something.
This is such an easy and cheap way to make a good dinner! I didn't have nuts, and I used soy and teriyaki sauce to make it more flavorful. You can't go wrong with this!