Recipe by Starrynews
I sampled a similar appetizer at a party that inspired this simple idea. It would be easy to add additional foods to the skewers, based on your preferences. Use your favorite store bought or homemade pesto sauce!
Top Review by Susie D
Easy & delicious! These would go nicely in a smaller skewers at any potluck or game watching party. The colors are also make for a pretty presentation. Thank you for sharing this keeper!
- 30 cheese tortellini, prepared according to package directions
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 10 medium-length wooden skewers
- Combine tortellini with pesto sauce and mix well.
- Cut each tomato into 4 strips.
- Place one tortellini onto a skewer, followed by a piece of sundried tomato. (I found it most effective to hook each piece of sundried tomato to the skewer twice).
- Add another tortellini and tomato piece, ending with a third tortellini.
- Chill until ready to serve.