1/6 Photos of Tortellini Skewers
I sampled a similar appetizer at a party that inspired this simple idea. It would be easy to add additional foods to the skewers, based on your preferences. Use your favorite store bought or homemade pesto sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine tortellini with pesto sauce and mix well.
- 2Cut each tomato into 4 strips.
- 3Place one tortellini onto a skewer, followed by a piece of sundried tomato. (I found it most effective to hook each piece of sundried tomato to the skewer twice).
- 4Add another tortellini and tomato piece, ending with a third tortellini.
- 5Chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: