I sampled a similar appetizer at a party that inspired this simple idea. It would be easy to add additional foods to the skewers, based on your preferences. Use your favorite store bought or homemade pesto sauce!
- Combine tortellini with pesto sauce and mix well.
- Cut each tomato into 4 strips.
- Place one tortellini onto a skewer, followed by a piece of sundried tomato. (I found it most effective to hook each piece of sundried tomato to the skewer twice).
- Add another tortellini and tomato piece, ending with a third tortellini.
- Chill until ready to serve.