Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love tortellini salads, this one is great to take for lunches.
- 7 ounces cheese-filled egg tortellini
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Cook and drain tortellini as directed on package, rinse with cold water, drain.
- Mix all vinaigrette ingredients together.
- Mix carrots, broccoli and onions with vinaigrette.
- Add tortellini, toss until coated.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
I added some toasted cashews and some corn for texture. It was good. Leftovers made a great quick breakfast next day.